Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2018

MFT Sketch #414

I loved this current sketch #414 from My Favorite Things:


I was also inspired by the current color challenge #106 too:



I decided to combine the 2 challenges for my Santa Christmas card.


I stamped the image using the Jingle all the Way stamp set and colored it in with my prismacolor pencils. I then fussy cut him out.

I used the new Candy Land 6x6 paper pack for the patterned papers on the card, matching the colors to the color challenge.

I stamped the sentiment from the Jingle all the Way stamp set and heat embossed it with transparent embossing powder. I then used the banner die from Blueprints #29 to cut it out.

I added these elements to a hot fudge colored piece of cardstock from my stash and then adhered it all to a standard A2 kraft card base.

Thanks for looking!

Happy crafting x
  
BB Jingle All the WayCandy Land Paper Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment