Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas

It's my turn on the Crafty Doodle Chick blog today with a fun stamp set from Avery Elle - A Merry Little Christmas.


I stamped the images and colored them in with my prismacolor pencils. I then fussy cut them out.

I used Sunny Studios Window Trio Square die to cut out the windows in the back panel and backed this with some green polka dot paper from Sunny Studios Polka-dot Parade 6x6 paper pack.

I used the same stamp set to stamp the sentiment and snowflakes onto the background panel. I added some green enamel dots to finish it off. This was then adhered onto some red polka dot paper from the same collection.

I love how the design of this card came together.

Thanks for looking and don't forget to check out the Crafty Doodle Chick blog for lots of inspiration from the rest of the design team

Happy Crafting x

A Merry Little Christmas Clear Stamps - Avery Elle
WINDOW TRIO SQUARE DIE-Sunny StudioPOLKA-DOT PARADE PAPER Sunny Studio


No comments:

Post a Comment