Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2019

Cute Card Thursday - Add a Quote

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Add a Quote'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

Another of the newly released images this month is the adorable 'Pip' designed by CCDesigns available at Whimsy Stamps


I printed the image onto white cardstock and colored her in with my prismacolor pencils. I then fussy cut her out. 

I used Whimsy Stamps Peekaboo Window 2 Die to create the background, along with Autumn themed papers from my stash.

The quote is from one of Echo Park's ephemera pieces from my stash.

I finished the card by adding a red border and enamel dots.

We are sponsored this week by Di's Digi Stamps, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!


Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x

Peekaboo Window 2 Die

No comments:

Post a Comment