Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2019

Whimsy Stamps August Digital Release - Russell

It is the start of the new Whimsy Stamps digital release for August - another awesome release!

I used the fun 'Russell' image by CC Designs, available from the Whimsy Store.


I printed the image onto white cardstock and used my prismacolor pencils to color him in. 

I used a variety of Echo Park Autumn themed papers from my stash to create different width strips. I then hand pierced and stitched down the side of the panel. 

Don't forget to check out the latest Whimsy Stamps Digital Stamp release this month - lots of great images for any occasion.

This is also my design team card for this week's Cute Card Thursday challenge 'Anything Goes'. We are sponsored this week by Whimsy Stamps - a great prize as always.

Thanks for looking!
Happy Crafting x

Russell - Digital Stamp







No comments:

Post a Comment