Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2019

Cute Card Thursday - Embossing

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Embossing'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

Another favorite penguin image of mine is from the Penguin Gardener digital stamp set available at Whimsy Stamps


I printed the image onto white cardstock and colored it in with my prismacolor pencils. I then fussy cut it out. 

I used the Darice Wire Fence embossing folder from Whimsy Stamps to create the background (difficult to see in the photograph).

I used Whimsy Stamps Wavy Edgers die set to create the scalloped border on the colored dotted paper.

I printed the sentiment from the Penguin Gardener digital stamp set onto white cardstock and then cut it into a thin banner.

We are sponsored this week by Di's Digi Stamps, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!


Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x

Penguin Gardener - Digital Stamp Wire Fence Embossing Folder Wavy Edgers Die Set

No comments:

Post a Comment