Pages

Thursday, January 9, 2020

Cute Card Thursday - Embellish

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Embelish'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I used the super fun 'Doggie Skywriter' digital image from Whimsy Stamps for this card.

I printed out the image and colored it in with my prismacolor pencils. I was trying to make the dog look like my chocolate lab Axel. I then fussy cut it out.

I used KOI watercolor paints to create the background and die cut the panel using a Whimsy Stamps notched rectangle die. I die cut the clouds from white cardstock using Whimsy Stamps stitched cloud dies, and added wink of stella to them all for a bit of sparkle!

I popped the image up on foam dots and added some Doodlebug shape sprinkles (heart). The papers I used were from Pebbles 'Forever my Always' 6x6 paper pad.

This was all adhered to a standard A2 white card base.

We are sponsored this week by All Dressed Up Stamps, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!


Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x

Doggie Skywriter Valentine - Digital Stamp 
Notched Rectangles Die Set Stitched Cloud Die Set

Image result for doodlebug shape sprinkles Image result for pebbles forever my always

No comments:

Post a Comment