Pages

Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Echo Park Little Lumberjack Collection

I'm super excited to post today - my first post as a fully fledged design team member for 7 Kids Craft Store. I love this online store - so many products and so much variety.

Of course I had to use one of my favorite brands for my first post - Echo Park!!!
Have you seen the Little Lumberjack collection - super fun. I always struggle to make cards for boys and men - this collection makes it all super easy. I used the 6x6 paper pad and ephemera pieces to make 3 cards.


They were quick and easy to put together with all elements and papers coordinating.

I did add some bakers twine from my stash and enamel dots from Carta Bella's Christmas collection.




Head on over to the store to get your papers and ephemera now.

Echo Park - 6x6 Paper Pad, Little Lumberjack Echo Park - Ephemera, Little Lumberjack

Also, check out what other goodies they have. There are always lots more being added from new releases.

Happy crafting. x


No comments:

Post a Comment