Pages

Thursday, January 16, 2020

Cute Card Thursday - What's New?

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Winter'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I used this fun new digital stamp 'Birdie Selfie' from Crissy Armstrong for Whimsy Stamps.

I printed the image onto white cardstock and colored it in with my prismacolor pencils. I used Whimsy Stamps notched rectangles dies to cut out the panel. 

I typed and printed the sentiment onto white cardstock and used Whimsy Stamps grass and cloud edger die to make it look like the clouds.

I adhered this onto a piece of blue patterned paper from my stash and then onto a standard A2 white card base.

We are sponsored this week by Di's Digi Stamps, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!


Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x

Birdie Selfie - Digital Stamp Notched Rectangles Die Set Grass and Cloud Edger Die Set

No comments:

Post a Comment