Pages

Monday, January 27, 2020

I LOVE U with Hello Bluebird & Echo Park

I'm back for 7KidsCraft Store with a non-traditional stamp set for a Love themed card.

I used Hello Bluebird's 'Spooky Spellers' stamp set to create a Valentines/love themed card. Look at your stamps in a different way - they don't always have to be used for the theme they are intended for.


I stamped the images and colored them in with my prismacolor pencils. I then fussy cut them out.

I used Echo Park's 'Just Married' 6x6 paper pad along with some foundation dies from Queen & Co. for the background. The banner is a die from Reverse Confetti and the heart die cut is from Lawn Fawn.

I finished the card off with a heart sprinkle from Doodlebug and added glossy accents to the banner, heart die cut and animal noses. Added it all to a standard A2 white card base.

I love how this card turned out.

Check out the 7KidsCraft Store for lots of great products.

Thanks for looking.
Happy Crafting :D

Hello Bluebird - Clear Stamp, Spooky Spellers 

No comments:

Post a Comment