Pages

Monday, November 2, 2020

Whimsy Stamps Thanks my Friend

I love the new digital stamp release from Whimsy Stamps this month. I used 'A Blustery Day' for this card.


I printed the image onto a piece of white cardstock and colored it in with my Spectrum Noir Tri-blend markers. I then fussy cut him out.

I used the Whimsy Stamps Slimline Wonky Window 1 die to cut out the black frame, and added some white gel pen stitching around the frame.

I added papers from Whimsy Stamps Giraffe 6x6 paper pad behind the frame....I thought it looked a little like leaves and was the perfect Autumn colors.

I die cut the large sentiment using Whimsy Stamps Thanks Word and Shadow die and stamped the smaller sentiment using the Whimsy Stamps Everyday Mini Sentiments stamp set. The orange paper was from the Giraffe paper pad and I cut it into a thin banner.

This was all adhered to a standard 3.5" x 8.5" white card base. I popped up the image on foam dots for added dimension.

There are lots more great releases this month - head over the the Whimsy Stamps store and check them out!

Thanks for looking.
Happy Crafting x

A Blustery Day - Digital Stamp - Whimsy Stamps Slimline Wonky Window 1 Die - Whimsy Stamps 6x6 Paper Pack - Giraffe - Whimsy Stamps Thanks Word and Shadow Die Set - Whimsy Stamps Everyday Mini Sentiments Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment