Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2020

Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Anything Goes'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I used the fun Slimline Hill House die and Oh What Fun stamp set (now retired) from Whimsy Stamps to create this scene.


This die was made with the intention if using it as a Halloween House - but I don't do Halloween and wanted to show you how versatile this die could be. I die cut the house using grey cardstock and added some cream cardstock behind each window and door. I added some VersaMark Watermark ink to the tops of the roofs, fence and path, and heat embossed it with some white puff embossing powder from Hero Arts.

I cut a white cardstock panel measuring 4" x 5.25" and masked off the two sides to create a vertical panel on the front. I used Whimsy Stamps Snow Flurry background stamp and heat embossed with white embossing powder. I then blended Faded Jeans, Broken China and Speckled distress oxides over the top. I used a kitchen towel to wipe off the excess ink from the heat embossing.

I stamped the images from the Oh What Fun stamp set and colored them using my Spectrum Noir Triangle-blend markers. I used the coordinating dies to cut them out.

I stamped the sentiment using Faded Jeans distress oxide and used the same ink to create the thin strip of cardstock to add being the banner. I die cut the banner using Whimsy Stamps Quick Strips die set.

This was adhered onto a standard A2 white card base. I popped up the Santa and presents on foam dots.

We are sponsored this week by Whimsy Stamps, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!

Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x

*NEW Slimline Hill House Die - Whimsy Stamps Snow Flurry Background Rubber Cling Stamp - Whimsy Stamps Quick Strips Die Set - Whimsy Stamps

1 comment: