Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2020

Cute Card Thursday - Wintery

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Wintery'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I used the newly released 'Little Helper' digital image from Whimsy Stamps.


I printed out the image and colored it in with my Spectrum Noir Tri-blend markers. I fussy cut it out and added some Wink of Stella to the fairy wings.

I used Whimsy Stamps Swiss Dots A2 die to cut out the circle frame background from white cardstock, and adhered this onto a piece of silver texture paper.

I stamped the sentiment from Whimsy Stamps Penguin Holiday Squares stamp set

I adhered this onto a standard A2 white card base, and added some die cut glitter snowflakes from my stash.

We are sponsored this week by All Dressed Up Stamps, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!

Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x

Little Helper - Digital Stamp - Whimsy Stamps Swiss Dots A2 Die Penguin Holiday Squares Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps



2 comments: