Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2020

Cute Card Thursday - Silver or Gold

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Silver or Gold'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I used the new Whimsy Stamps Vertical Sentiments stamp set for this card.


I stamped the Thank You sentiment  onto a panel measuring 3" x 8" and heat embossed it with gold embossing powder. I then stamped around the sentiment using Whimsy Stamps Beaucoup Bouquet stamp set and heat embossed the flowers with gold embossing powder.

I then used my watercolor set to color the images, background and sentiment. I added some white gel pen detailing for a little added interest.

I adhered this onto some red cardstock and then onto a standard 3.5" x 8.5" slimline card base.

We are sponsored this week by Bugaboo Stamps, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!


Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x

**NEW Slimline Vertical Sentiments Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps Beaucoup Bouquet Clear Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment