Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2012

The Cutting Cafe - free choice week!

I thought free choice week would be nice and easy - but believe me - it wasn't! There are so many great cutting files and printable stamps over at the Cutting Cafe that it took me AGES to choose! 
I decided to make a card for my sisters birthday (12th July):


Cutting Cafe products used:
Birthday tags - printable stamp set (here is a close up of 2 of the tags):


Other products used:
Teresa Collins Carolina Breeze 6x6 paper pad, bakers twine

Hope you like it! I'll be back again next week with another great set. Don't forget to check out The Cutting Cafe blog for more inspirational projects and prizes!

4 comments:

  1. omg these colors ROCK I love all the different elements on this card...totally awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your bingo set!!! Such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie I am lovin this Bingo set,its one of my favorites, Great Job!

    Hugs
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keri
    Sorry for the name mixup, when I was clicking on your peject I was clicking on one and looking at the next one, getting way ahead of myself, anyway I do love your project and it is one of my favorite sets...

    Hugs
    Penny

    ReplyDelete