Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Oakley Rodeo

So, this was a first for us - a rodeo! We have never been to one before, and whilst my parents were here we decided that it was a must! My dad desperately wanted to see one, and it is not something you get over in the UK! So we headed over to Oakley and had a blast! (I personally think you've got to be COMPLETELY nuts to get on the back of a bucking horse or bull!)

 I combined 2 sketches for this layout. The left hand side is using a sketch from BoysRule Scrapbook kits:

 and the right hand side is using a sketch from Creative Scrappers (#215):

I thought the 2 sketches worked well together. Sorry the photos look at bit wonky and different colors (I can assure you they are straight in 'real life' and the daylight today is dreadful!)
The paper collection is from Pebbles and is called 'Let Freedom Ring' - a new collection which I must admit is pretty awesome!
I am also entering this layout into Unique Crafters challenge #5 where the theme is 'patriotic'.

3 comments:

  1. great photos and products! love how you combined 2 sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta just love horses...papers are fab as well as the layout..great added detail..thanks for joining us at Unique Crafters Challenge this month..tfs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really looks "so American"! You complimented your colors perfectly with your photos. Just love them!

    ReplyDelete