Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Dreaming

Ok - so don't fall off your chair as you read this - but I have actually a scrapped a layout with me in it!!! LOL! As you know (or must realize from previous posts on my blog) I almost NEVER scrap pictures of me - I hate having my photograph taken! These photos were taken by my mum on her recent visit out to us! I wasn't happy at the time - but now I figured - there's got to be some photos of me somewhere or a few generations down the line, people won't know I even existed! Anyway - rambling over - this is a layout I did with the Creative Scrappers sketch #218:
 I used the Fancy Pants 'Be You' collection - I just LOVE this one! It's one of the few collections that I decided I need the stamps and stickers to match (I'm not a HUGE stamper as you know!)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the photos!! You should scrap yourself more often. I don't scrap myself alot either, only when I run out of the kids pics, lol. I really like what you did with the Fancy Pants collection. It's so soft and just perfect for the b/w photos!

    ReplyDelete