Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Key Lime Pie!

I just LOVE these photos of my Dad with the kids! He has just been over to the USA with my Mum and sister for a holiday - 3 weeks of SO much fun! So sad to see them go home! :-( Anyway, all he talked about ALL holiday was having some 'proper' Key Lime Pie! Well, we all pretended that you couldn't get it here - then we surprised him on his birthday with his very own pie! He was over the moon! The Lily Bee 'double dutch' collection of papers was perfect for these photos.
I used the Scrapbook Steals sketch Pearl #2 (by the very talented Katrina Hunt):
I mirrored the sketch to make the elements work. You will also notice that I had run out of "e's" for my title - so used the number "3" instead! Oh - and I think the "i's" may have been "l's" too! My own creative license!! :-)


1 comment:

  1. This is such a great layout, I love it! The papers are so perfect, so fresh and 'limey'! Love the look on your Dads face!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete