Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Kids are back to school!!!!

Just thought I would update my blog and tell you how HAPPY I am today! The kids finally went back to school today after an incredibly LONG summer holidays! 12 weeks is just FAR TOO LONG to have them at home! 

I have been keeping up with my DT layouts and cards but have had no time to do anything else! Well...now they are back at school...I have time to play! my blog should become a lot more active now - there are still lots of things I have done that I can't show you yet - but they will be here soon! 
I'm off to 'play' - see you back here REAL soon :-)
Happy scrapping x

1 comment:

  1. Hope you enjoyed your first day. I wasn't particularly productive other than making a ragu sauce for dinner and choc chip cookies!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete