Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2012

The cutting cafe - Back to school!

Sorry I haven't blogged for a while - I have been super busy doing lots of creations for different Design Teams that can't be posted yet! They are coming up this week though - so keep your eyes open for lots more posts!

This week over on The Cutting Cafe it is all about Back to School! I must admit - I can't wait! This holiday has felt SO long! I decided to alter a pencil box for my daughter's new teacher:


The cutting cafe files I used:
school borders printable stamp set for the apple borders (which I colored with prismacolor pencils)
all about school printable stamp set for the circle sentiments, bingo cards and note to the teacher (this stamp set comes with 38 fantastic images!)
apple treat box cutting file to cut out the apple on the front of the box!

Other products used:
Recollections green gingham paper
DCWV Grade school paper 
Various colors of bazzill basics card stock
Bakers twine


Hope you like it! I'll be back next week with another great set.
Don't forget to check out The Cutting Cafe blog for more inspirational projects and prizes!
Happy scrapping :-)

2 comments:

  1. This is a sweet little box...I am not looking forward to my kiddos going back to school..:( Great job...Krista

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack! What a sweet box. I really like the green check paper! Such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete