Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

The Alley Way Stamps - circus theme

I loved the colors and the circus theme. I made this card:
The circus tent is this month's digi freebie over on Alley Way Stamps, and I thought it would be interesting to make the card that shape! I was lucky enough to win one of the new releases of 'Admit One' a few weeks ago, and this was a perfect match!  The cannon was stamped first, then I masked it and printed the clown. The 'explosions', sentiment and starts (on the flag) were all from the same set. Everything was colored in with prismacolor pencils.

Hope you like it. I had a blast making it!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE that you made it shaped Kerys - FAB card!
    So glad you could join in the fun at The Alley Way Stamps BE Inspired :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you made a shaped card with the tent.. how vun is that.. Thanks so much for playing along with The Alley Way Stamps BE inspired challenge this week..
    hugs
    Ali

    ReplyDelete