Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

The Cutting Cafe - OWLS!

OK - so I am SUPER addicted to the cute owls popping up everywhere in crafting at the moment! And this week was OWL week at The Cutting Cafe! I decided to make my husband's wedding anniversary cards using the Fun with Owls printable set - luckily he never looks at my blog so won't see this until I give it to him tomorrow :-)

I colored the image with prismacolor pencils, printed out the sentiment from the set (running up the side of the card) and added some embroidery floss. The paper collection is from Carta Bella's 'Beautiful Moments' collection and I used this month's card sketch from Artful Delights..

Hope you like it! I'll be back next week with another great set.
Don't forget to check out The Cutting Cafe blog for more inspirational projects and prizes!


I am also entering this card into the Artful Delight's August card sketch challenge:
I rotated the sketch quarter turn to the right.
Happy scrapping :-)

9 comments:

  1. How cute!! Love your idea of it being an anniversary card-mine is coming up...hmmmm..Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you've done with the sketch, and aren't those the cutest owls... Many thanks for joining us at Artful Delight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE...LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome!! Those owls are so adorable! I love it :) So glad you joined us at Artful Delight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! Hey we used the same image yet they are so different!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great interpretation on the sketch and I'm loving your color pencil look! It turned out great! I wanted to pop in and thank you for commenting on my blog and becoming a new follower! I appreciate that you did! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card. Those owls are adorable and I have always loved that sentiment. So glad you joined us at Artful Delight for our latest challenge.

    ReplyDelete