Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

Dog days

One of the recent challenges over at Studio Calico is to scrap something from my daily/weekly routine. The main part of my day is spent with the dog! He is such a baby and never leaves my side - so I thought it appropriate to scrap pictures of him! We have just had the first snowfall of this year (UGH!) but he LOVES it! He loves to chase his ball in the garden, and ends up completely covered in snow! Quite cute really!
Here is my layout:
Along with papers from Studio Calico's 'Heyday' and 'Memoir' collections. The chipboard shapes and alphas are also Studio Calico, along with Bella Blvd's washi tape and Lawn Fawn's stamps.

5 comments:

  1. thank you so much for participating with us at Creative Scrappers! Your page is fabulous ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this, such a pretty layout and love those pics of Axel, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Kerys! Such a cute page! Love how you stamped the background with the blue hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this layout! I'm a sucker for puppy dog layouts! Great job on the sketch and I love your colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE IT! That sketch is cool! I will have to try it!

    ReplyDelete