Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

Let's Get Sketchy - challenge #35

So this week over at Let's Get Sketchy was something a little different! It was 'scraplift' week! We were all given another DT member to scrap lift - I had to scrap lift one of Michelle's layouts. For those of you who know me or follow my blog - you know I like to create clean and simple pages. Michelle's style is the COMPLETE opposite of mine! She creates beautiful vintage or distressed layouts - so this was a REAL challenge for me!
Here is Michelle's layout that I chose to scrap lift:
 And here is my layout:
I used a variety of My Mind's Eye 'Lost and found' collections, along with American Crafts ribbon and recollections flowers.
I was completely out of my comfort zone with this one and it seemed to take me an age to complete!
Head on over to the Let's Get Sketchy blog for more DT scrap lift's, and to choose your own layout to 'lift'!

3 comments:

  1. so beautiful! I love your adaptation of Michele's layout, the lace border is so pretty and I love papers of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet and beautiful interpretation or scraplift, Kerys!

    Kathleen
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
    http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Kerys! I especially love the border around the outside of the page.

    ReplyDelete