Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2012

The Cutting Cafe - Halloween



This week's theme over on The Cutting Cafe is Halloween! I am showing you a card that has already been shown on this blog, but is SO cute it just HAD to be shown again!!! :-)

The Cutting Cafe file used:
Other supplies used:
Authentique 'Enchanted' 6x6 paper pad
Washi tape

I printed the witches legs and shoes, along with the sentiment, onto the card base and then fussy cut the legs out. I then used green and purple washi tape to create the striped socks! The boots were then printed out again on another piece of card and I fussy cut the boot strap and backed it with more washi tape. SO cute if I say so myself!!! :-)

Hope you like it! I'll be back next week with another great set! 
Don't forget to check out The Cutting Cafe blog for more inspirational projects and prizes!
Happy scrapping :-)

1 comment:

  1. I love love love love how you did this card...totally awesome....happy halloween..hugs

    ReplyDelete