Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Update!

Just in case you thought I had dropped off the face of the earth - as I haven't posted since Monday (very unusual for me!!) - I have been busy getting my Design Team layouts ready for upcoming challenges and completing AAM pages and ATC's for this weekend's ScrapbookSteals.com retreat!
I had 27 All About Me pages and 17 Artist trading cards to make!!!! It was a bit like a production line! I started off with the design for the pages - and by the end I was REALLY wishing I hadn't done so many elements on each page!!! That was tough going! But I am SOOOOO excited about the retreat - I went last year and had SO much fun! I'm like a kid at Christmas! I will post the completed page and ATC tomorrow and then it is 2 days of FUN!! 
I'll post my completed layouts and make-and-takes on Monday! We have got Lifestyle Crafts, Echo Park, My Mind's Eye, We Are Memory Keepers & American Crafts doing classes! Also, a warehouse tour ALL morning tomorrow! I don't think I can contain my excitement!!! WOOHOO!
Off to pack my scrappy bag - the big question is what to take??? I always plan my layouts in advance but generally forget to take SOMETHING! Maybe I'll forget some things on purpose so I just HAVE to buy something!!
Have a great weekend - I know I will! 
Happy Scrapping :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment