Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Christmas in July

I'm up on the Crafty Doodle Chick blog today with a super cute Studio Katia stamp.

I love the Kobi bear images from Studio Katia and I decided to use 'Kobi bearing gifts' on this card. I wanted to show you that just because the stamp comes with a birthday theme, that it also makes an awesome Christmas card too! This stamp is currently available at the Crafty Doodle Chick store.



I stamped the image and used my prismacolor pencils to color them in. I used my Scan'n cut to cut it out.

I kept the background pretty simple, using a standard A2 size white card base.  I added two strips of patterned paper from My Mind's Eye 'Winter Wonderland' collection to the side of the card.

I stamped the large sentiment from My Favorite Things 'Hand Lettered Christmas' clear stamp set and popped Kobi bear up on foam dots. I added some green enamel dots and Christmas sticker to finish the card off.

STKS059 - Kobi Bearing Gifts | Clear Stamp Set - Studio Katia

Thanks for looking and don't forget to check out the Crafty Doodle Chick blog every day for lots of inspiration from the rest of the design team

Happy Crafting. x

No comments:

Post a Comment