Pages

Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Whimsy Stamps July Release Day 4

Welcome to Day 4 of July's release of clear & rubber stamps, dies and stencils at the Whimsy Stamps store

Another of the new stamp sets that is being released this month is 'Ahoy Matey!'. I fell in love with this set as soon as I saw it!



Again, I changed up one of the classes from the retreat!


We tried out Fireworks Shimmer sprays for the background, using 2 different blues and then left it to dry. You can't tell from the photograph but the card has a lovely shimmer to it (a bit like adding wink of stella all over it).

Once it had dried fully, I used the 'Seashell' background stamp and stamped with Versamark Watermark ink. I then used Ranger white embossing powder to heat emboss the image. I love how this background turned out!

I stamped the seagull from the 'Ahoy Matey!' stamp set and colored him in using my prismacolor pencils. I then fussy cut him out.

I used the Shaker Maker Banner die set to cut out the the banners from white cardstock. I adhered some vellum behind the banner frame and stamped the sentiment from the set using the inside cut out. I added the stamped sentiment banner onto some pale blue glittery cardstock and fussy cut that out. I added the 2 banner onto the background panel, popping up the top one on foam dots.

The seagull was also popped up on foam dots.

The stamped panel was adhered to another piece of the blue glittery cardstock, and then onto a standard A2 white card base. A few dots of blue stickles finished the card off!

Don't forget about this month's Customer Appreciation Stamp Set - free to all customers who spend $75 or more on a single retail order in the Whimsy Store!

You have just got to see what the rest of the Whimsy Rubber Team Designer Divas have created with the stamps, dies and stencils. Go check out the Whimsy Stamps & Inspiration Facebook Page and the Whimsy Inspirations Blogand leave them a little love. 

Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting x


   
Ahoy Matey color display.jpeg *NEW Seashell Background VersaMark Full-Size Ink Pad - Original (Clear)White Embossing Powder


      

No comments:

Post a Comment