Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2018

MFT Color Challenge #98

I am totally in love with my new Die-namics Cross-Stitch Bookmark! I have been loving the cross-stitch tag, making tags ready for sale at Christmas. Now I am making personalized bookmarks for friends gifts too!

The current color challenge was perfect for a little girl's bookmark, and having a name like 'Kerys' I know how difficult it is to find things with your name on it. So I made this bookmark for a little friend called 'Eliza'.


I used the printable resources on the MFT website to match my embroidery thread colors for the stitching.

I used MFT's 'Our story' stamp set for the wording at the top of the bookmark and also for the image on the back.


I used MFT's Lavender Fields and Wild Wisteria cardstock to mount the bookmark onto and add the details.

I will definitely be making more of these bookmarks for Christmas gifts.



Thanks for looking!

Happy crafting x

Die-namics Cross-Stitch BookmarkBB Our Story

Lavender Fields Prestige Card StockWild Wisteria Prestige Card Stock


No comments:

Post a Comment