Pages

Monday, February 3, 2020

Deepest Sympathy

One of my favorite stamps from Whimsy Stamps is the Bunny Hugs stamp set. I love that it can be used for lots of different occasions.
I was asked to make someone a sympathy card and thought this image was perfect!



I stamped the bunnies onto white cardstock and colored it in using my prismacolor pencils and copics. I aded some white gel pen detail to the scarf and then fussy cut it out.

I stamped the background using Whimsy Stamps Flower Puffs background stamp and VersaFine CLAIR Nocturne (black) ink. I cut this panel down to 3.75"x5". I adhered this panel onto white cardstock slightly larger and then onto a blue patterned cardstock measuring 4"x5.25".

I stamped the sentiment using Whimsy Stamps Deepest Sympathy stamp set. I cut this sentiment strip out and added it to a slightly larger blue strip, and then onto vellum strip. I popped up the bunnies on foam tape and added them to the card.

This was all adhered to a standard A2 card base.

Love how this card turned out!


Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting :D




Hugs Bunny Clear Stamps Whimsy Stamps FLOWER PUFFS BACKGROUND Rubber Cling Stamp ddb0010 Tsukineko VersaFine Clair NOCTURNE Ink Pad vfcla351 Preview Image Deepest Sympathy Clear Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment