Pages

Wednesday, February 5, 2020

I love you bear-y much

Have you seen all of the adorable stamps from Penny Black available in the 7KidsCraft store? One of my favorites is the 'Bear-y Much' stamp set - such an adorable bear!


I stamped the bear onto white cardstock and colored him in with my prismacolor pencils. I added some white detailing to the hearts for extra interest.

I used papers from Doodlebug's 'Love Notes' 6x6 paper pad. I love the pops of blue on this card not-so-traditional love themed card. I also like that this card can be used for valentines day, wedding anniversary or any expression of love you want.

Head on over to the 7kidscraft store and see what else they have there....these Penny Black stamps are a must!

Back with another creation next week.

I am entering this card into the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge - With Love.

Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting :D

Penny Black Inc - Clear Stamp Mini Bear-Y-Much 

No comments:

Post a Comment