Pages

Saturday, February 29, 2020

You're the Best

7KidsCrafts are sponsoring the facebook group Crafting of Hue this weekend - go check them out for some great deals!

Hello Bluebirds stamps are just too cute! 'Maverick' is one of my favorites (now unavailable in the 7kidscrafts store). There are lots of Hello Bluebird stamps available in the 7KidsCraft store - you need to get your hands on them before they sell out!


I stamped the images onto white cardstock and colored them in with my prismacolor pencils. I added some white detailing to the plane and glossy accents to the goggles for extra interest. I fussy cut them all out.

I cut a white panel measuring 4" x 5.25" and then used some clouds dies from Whimsy Stamps to cut out the details. I also used a cloud border die to cut out the cloud strip and stamped the sentiment from the stamp set on the bottom.attached it to the bottom of the white panel. I adhered this onto a slightly larger blue patterned cardstock panel from my stash.

I popped up the images on foam dots and added some glossy accents to the propellor and birds beak.

Head on over to the 7kidscraft store and see what else they have there....the Hello Bluebird stamps are a must!

Back with another creation next week.

Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting :D



No comments:

Post a Comment