Pages

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Peek-a-boo Balloon Bear Birthday Wishes

I love the peek-a-boo selection of stamps from Avery Elle, and I love that you can mix and match them to suit your needs. I used the Peek-a-boo Balloon stamp available in the 7KidsCraft store, along with another Avery Elle stamp set from my stash (Polar Peek-a-boo Pals). Even though this is a Christmas stamp set, it still worked perfectly and fir in the balloon just right!


I stamped the bear onto white cardstock and colored him in with my prismacolor pencils. I then fussy cut him out.

I stamped the balloon onto white cardstock and colored in the basket. I then stamped the balloon onto different colored patterned papers from my stash and fussy cut them out, paper piecing them onto the balloon in rainbow order.

I used MFT's mini cloud stencil and tumbled glass distress ink to create a background panel. I then cut this into 6 squares and spread them out onto a white card panel for the background.

I stamped the sentiment from the Peek-a-boo balloon stamp set.

Head on over to the 7kidscraft store and see what else they have there....these Avery Elle stamps are a must!

Back with another creation next week.

Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting :D

Avery Elle - Clear Stamp, Peek A Boo Balloon

No comments:

Post a Comment