Pages

Friday, February 28, 2020

Sending Love

The latest release from Stamping Bella is just too cute! There was a valentine theme, but these images can be used for any love theme greeting card. I used 'Falling Hearts' available in the 7KidsCraft storealong with Avery Elle's 'Peek-a-boo Balloon' stamp stamp set for the sentiment. I love mixing and matching different stamp sets.

I stamped the falling hearts image onto white cardstock and colored her in with my prismacolor pencils. I then cut the panel into a banner shape.

I stamped the sentiment from the Peek-a-boo balloon stamp set onto the bottom of the banner and then adhered it onto some red cardstock from my stash. I cut this into a banner also.

I used some teal patterned paper from my stash and added the banner on top. I then added some red and white bakers twine to the top. 

This panel was then popped up on fun foam, onto a standard A2 white card base.

Head on over to the 7kidscraft store and see what else they have there....these Stamping Bella and Avery Elle stamps are a must!

Back with another creation soon.

I am also entering this card into the current Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes (70).

Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting :D



Stampingbella - Bundle Girl With Falling Hearts Avery Elle - Clear Stamp, Peek A Boo Balloon

No comments:

Post a Comment