Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2020

Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Anything Goes'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I used the cute Dragon Soapbox digital image by Dustin Pike for Whimsy Stamps for my card. 


I printed out the image and colored them in with my prismacolor pencils, adding some white gel pen detailing. I then fussy cut them out.

I cut and ripped some strips of paper from the Whimsy Stamps licorice paper pack for my base layers, adhering them onto a white cardstock panel measuring 4" x 5.25".

I stamped the Whimsy Stamps gingham background stamp in green ink onto some white cardstock, and used the Whimsy Stamps grass and cloud edger die set to cut the top of the strip.

I printed the sentiment using Whimsy Stamps everyday banner sentiment digital sentiment set and adhered this onto the base strips. I then adhered the image directly onto the panel.

The panel was adhered onto a standard A2 white card base.

We are sponsored this week by Whimsy Stamps, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!


Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x


Dragon Soap Box - Digital Stamp 6x6 Paper Pack - Licorice - Whimsy Stamps Gingham Background Rubber Cling Stamp - Whimsy Stamps Grass and Cloud Edger Die Set - Whimsy Stamps Everyday Banner Sentiments - Digital Sentiments - Whimsy Stamps

1 comment:

  1. I love that you colored Dudley blue. What a great card.

    ReplyDelete