Pages

Friday, August 14, 2020

Sending Birthday Wishes

I made slimline birthday this week using the Pizzeria Parlor stamp sets designed by 7KidsCrafts!!! These are adorable stamp sets, that coordinate with the other 7KidsCraft designs.


I stamped the images using the 7KidsCrafts Pizzeria Kids stamp set and colored them in with my prismacolor pencils. I added some white gel pen detailing and fussy cut them out.

I used a Slim Card Basics die from Mama Elephant to cut out the scalloped and window panel. The blue cardstock is from Photoplay's Tulla & Norbert's Excellent Adventure paper pack.

I stamped the sentiment from the 7KidsCrafts Pizzeria Kids stamp set, directly onto the white cardstock window panel.

I finished off the card with some of Doodlebug's Land the I love star sprinkles.

Thanks for looking and check out the rest of the goodies in the 7KidsCrafts store.

Use my referral code: GR7FJNNX5B to get an awesome offer!

Happy crafting x

7 Kids Exclusive - Clear Stamps - Pizzeria Kids Photoplay - 6x6 Patterns, Tulla & Norbert's Excellent Adventure Doodlebug Designs - Land That I love Sprinkles, Stars and Stripes

No comments:

Post a Comment