Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2020

MFT Summer School - Symmetry

I made another card for the Summer School on the MFT blog this week, and created a card for the Symmetry challenge.

Symmetry:

Symmetry refers to positioning your elements mirrored across an imaginary line that divides your project into even segments. It’s a great method for achieving balance in your design and is a reliable means of laying out your card elements when you don’t have a lot of planning time to spare.

I looked through all of my MFT goodies for dies that were symmetrical and came up with one of my favorite themes - coffee!


I used papers from my stash and the Cafe all Day die-namic to cut out the coffee cup. I added some white gel pen detailing and a heart to finish it off.

I used the Gift Tag die-namic to cut out the cream tag and added some twine from my stash.

I stamped the sentiment from the LLD Perk Up stamp set and used a banner die to cut it out. I also used a scalloped edge die to add a pop of red to the card.

I added all of these elements to a piece of embossed Kraft cardstock and the adhered it all to a standard A2 chocolate colored card base.

Thanks for looking.

Happy Crafting x

CafĂ© All Day Die-namics Gift Tag Die-namics




No comments:

Post a Comment