Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2020

MFT Hanging with my Gnomies

I love everything gnomes, so this MFT 'Hanging with my Gnomies' stamp set was a hit for me! The images are all super cute!

I decided to make my card interactive and create a spinner card. I followed a tutorial from Sue Hastead (for Whimsy Stamps) to make this card.




I stamped the image onto some white cardstock and colored in is beard and hands with my prismacolor pencils. I then stamped the image onto some of the patterned paper from Photoplay's Tulla & Norbert 6x6 tiny patterns collection. I love the small designs on this paper and made it perfect for paper piecing his clothes.

I then added some white gel pen detailing to his hat and fussy cut him out. 

I used Whimsy Stamps Pierced and Stitched circle dies to create the spinner element - again using paper from Photoplay's Tulla & Norbert collection.

I cut apart the sentiment strip from the MFT Hanging with my Gnomies stamp set and stamp it in a stacked formation in the inner circle.

I love how this card turned out!

The 7KidsCrafts store have so many My Favorite Things and Photoplay goodies to choose from - you should go check them all out!

Thanks for looking.

Happy Crafting x

My Favorite Things - Clear Stamp, Hanging with My Gnomies Photoplay - 6x6 Patterns, Tulla & Norbert, Tiny Prints Pierced and Stitched Circles Die Set - Whimsy Stamps


No comments:

Post a Comment