Pages

Thursday, January 25, 2018

Cute Card Thursday - Buttons

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Buttons'.
As always, we welcome your own interpretation.

I chose to use this super adorable 'Duck with Presents' digital stamp by Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez.



I colored the image using my prismacolor pencils and then used my scan n cut to cut it out.
I love the My Favorite Things Blueprints dies and used sets #27 & #29 to make this card. I love easy it is to make fun cards just using the dies in the sets.
The sentiment is from the My Favorite Things 'All Smiles' stamp set, which I heat embossed using clear embossing powder on top of the black ink.
The papers are from Doodlebug's 'kraft in color' and 'gingham-linen rainbow petite prints' paper pads.

We have a new sponsor this week - Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez. I hope to see you joining in the challenge this month.

Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting :-)

Little duck carrying some presents. Digital stamp 
All Smiles        Die-namics Blueprints 27Die-namics Blueprints 29

No comments:

Post a Comment