Pages

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Whimsy Stamps - Teddy Hula

This is an older Whimsy Stamps set by Lee Holland 'Beary Fun', but it is still one of my favorites! 

I colored the image using my prismacolor pencils and then used my new Scan'n'Cut to cut it out (my Christmas present to myself!! Lol!).
I used the new Sun Rays stencil with squeezed lemonade distress ink, on white cardstock. I then added some extra ink to soften the white rays, and used my pencils to add a few more details.
The sentiment was stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink, using the For The Men stamp set. I added the black lines underneath using a fine pen.
The papers were from my stash, and the edge die cut using the Stitched Border Trio Die set.
I finished the card off with a few enamel dots from the Christmas Cheer collection and a teal cardstock border.

 

 

 

Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment