Pages

Monday, January 15, 2018

Whimsy Stamps Challenge #103 - Anything Goes

It is the start of a new challenge over on the Whimsy Inspires Challenge blog, with the theme as always 'Anything Goes'. 

I'm loving these love/valentine themed digi's released this month.
I used this adorable pig image and sentiment from the Love Me Tender digital set by Tracy Wray.


I colored the image using my prismacolor pencils and then fussy cut it out.
The background hearts are from the Love You Sheet sentiment/image set
I printed this and the sentiment out directly onto the cardstock, popping up the pig on top.
I added a thin pink border and white card base.
A nice CAS style card, where the image and sentiment do all the talking!

 

Thanks for looking.

For more inspiration from the design team, and to enter the challenge, please check out the Challenge Blog.
Hope to see you joining in our challenge this month. 

I can't wait to see what you create.

Happy Crafting :)

1 comment: