Pages

Thursday, January 18, 2018

Cute Card Thursday - Something Fun

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Something Fun'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I made this super fun card using My Favorite Things 'Recipe For Happiness' stamp set. There are so many fun images and sentiments in this set, you could make a dozen cards without any of them being the same!

I colored the image using my prismacolor pencils and then fussy cut it out.
I used My Favorite Things Blueprints die-namics set #13 to cut out all of the different paper elements. I stamped the 'spice shaker' using My Favorite Things cement gray ink, to add some pattern to the white banner. The sentiment is from the Recipe for Happiness stamp set.
The patterned papers are from My Favorite Things Painted Prints Citrus (now retired) and Party Patterns paper packs.
Some matching baker's twine from my stash and a little doodling finished the card off.

I used the current color combo (challenge #85) for this card:


We are sponsored this week by Di's Digi Stamps, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!

Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x

Party Patterns Paper PackCement Gray Hybrid Ink Pad
BB Recipe for HappinessDie-namics Blueprints 13 

No comments:

Post a Comment