Pages

Saturday, January 6, 2018

MFT Sketch #366

I love my new stamp 'New Best Friend' from My Favorite Things - the images and sentiments are just adorable.  I used this week's My Favorite Things sketch #366 for inspiration to make this super cute card.

I stamped the images, colored them in with my prismacolor pencils and used my scan n cut to cut them out.
I created the background grid using the Double Stitched Square STAX dies 
(now retired).
I used the same stamp set for the sentiment which I then cut into a banner shape. The patterned papers are from Doodlebug's 'kitten smitten' papers which I though worked really well.
I popped the images up on pop dots for a little dimension.


I am entering this card into MFT's Sketch challenge #366:
(I rotated the sketch 180 degrees)


Thanks for looking!

Happy Crafting x

No comments:

Post a Comment