Pages

Monday, January 29, 2018

MFT Sketch #369

I love January's release over at My Favorite Things - the valentine/love theme is just adorable! 

I used the new Pure Innocence Blowing Kisses stamp set for the girl and sentiment.
I colored the image with my prismacolor pencils and paper pieced her dress, using papers from the Hearts and Stripes 6x6 paper pad.
I cut out the heart using the new Peek-a-Boo Striped Heart die and then mounted the white cardstock onto the red striped paper from the Hearts and Stripes paper pack.
I stamped the sentiment on paper from my stash, using Versamark watermark ink, and then heat embossed it with white embossing powder to make the sentiment 'pop'. I added some hand drawn stitching detail on the banner.
I stamped some hearts in red ink to finish the card off.

I used this week's My Favorite Things sketch #369 for inspiration to make this simple card.

 


I am entering this card into MFT's Sketch challenge #369:

Thanks for looking!


Happy Crafting x

No comments:

Post a Comment