Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

A couple more cards to brighten your day!

Here are a couple more Gnome cards to brighten your day! They both use Dustin Pike's Beach Gnome stamp set for Whimsy Stamps.


For the first card, I stamped the image and colored it in with my prismacolor pencils. I then fussy cut it out.

I used Whimsy Stamps Build an Island die set along with Echo Park papers to create my beach scene. I also used Whimsy Stamps Card Builder Windows die to cut out the base panel.

The sentiment was stamped using Whimsy Stamps Beach Retreat stamp set.


For the second card, I stamped the image and colored it in with my prismacolor pencils. I then fussy cut it out.

I used Echo Park paper for the layers on my card, along with Whimsy Stamps Pierced and Stitched Circle die set.

I stamped the sentiment using Whimsy Stamps Bold Statements stamp set.

A couple of fun cards to make us smile and get us through these tough times.

Thanks for looking,

Happy Crafting x

Beach Gnomes Set - Digital Stamp - Whimsy Stamps Build-an-Island Die Set - Whimsy Stamps Card Builder Windows Die Set - Whimsy Stamps Beach Retreat Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps Pierced and Stitched Circles Die Set - Whimsy Stamps Bold Statements Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment