Pages

Monday, March 9, 2020

Hello Sweet November Chase Bunny

Have you seen the Sweet November digital stamp release over on the 7KidsCrafts store? SO many adorable bunnies! I know they are intended for Easter cards, but I thought I would switch it up a little and use this gorgeous bunny for a simple 'hello' card. This bunny is called Chase. It worked perfectly!


I printed out the Chase Bunny image and colored it in with my prismacolor pencils. I then fussy cut him out.

I cut out the frames using MFT's Inside/OutStitched Rectangle STAX dies and papers from my stash.

The leaves were die cut using Whimsy Stamps Christmas Branches die set and added on top of the frames.

The tag was die cut using an old Whimsy Stamps die and cut twice for the patterned top to the tag. I threaded some coordinating twine from my stash through the hole. I popped the tag up on foam dots.

I added the bunny directly onto the top of the tag.

The hello sentiment was die cut 3 times using a Simon Says Stamp Bold Hello wafer die. It was all adhered together for extra dimension.

This was then adhered onto a great cardstock panel and the onto a standard A2 white card base.

Thanks for looking and don't forget to check out more great stamps in the 7kidscrafts store.

Happy crafting x




Sweet November Digital Stamp Chase Bunny Inside & Out Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics Christmas Branches  Die Set Simon Says Stamp BOLD HELLO Wafer Die sssd112103

No comments:

Post a Comment