Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2020

Happy Mother's Day UK

I loved the previous card I made using the adorable Family Time clear stamp set by Mama Elephant that I made a couple more for our Mum's in the UK (Mother's Day in the UK is today). 

This is no longer available in the store but there are lots of other great stamp sets in the 7KidsCraft store - go check them out.



I stamped the images onto white cardstock and colored them it with my prismacolor pencils. I then fussy cut them out.

I used papers from Echo Park's 'Made from Scratch' 6x6 paper pad along with dies from my stash to create the scallop frame. 

I cut panels of patterned cardstock from the collection. I stamped the sentiment from the Family Time stamp set onto some yellow cardstock and added it behind the frame.

I wrapped some twine around the panel and adhered it all to a standard A2 white card base.

I popped up the image on pop dots and added some Doodlebug heart sprinkles to finish the card off.

Head on over to the 7kidscraft store and see what else they have there.

Back with another creation soon.

Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting :D

FAMILY TIME Image result for echo park made from scratch

1 comment:

  1. Aww, cuties! Love these sweet images and that paper pack is fabulous! Loving my Echo Park papers right now too. Fabulous hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete