Pages

Monday, March 2, 2020

Thank you Teacher Sweet November Digi card

Have you seen the Sweet November digital stamp release over on the 7KidsCrafts store? SO many adorable bunnies! I know they are intended for Easter cards, but I thought I would switch it up a little and use one of them for a Thank You Teacher card! It worked perfectly!


I printed out the Art Bunny image and colored it in with my prismacolor pencils. I then fussy cut him out.

I cut out a panel of white watercolor paper measuring 3.75" x 5" and added the green watercolor paint. I also added some splatters of paint too.

Once this was dry, I stamped the sentiment from Heffy Doodle's Teach me Words stamp set. I heat embossed this with clear embossing powder to make it stand out a little better.

I popped up the image on some foam tape onto the panel.

I adhered this panel onto a red patterned cardstock panel measuring 4" x 5.25", and then this was all adhered onto a standard A2 white card base.

Super simple card but I love it!

Thanks for looking and don't forget to check out more great stamps in the 7kidscrafts store.

Happy crafting x


Sweet November Digital Stamp - Art Buny

No comments:

Post a Comment