Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2020

Sweet November Easter gift box

Have you seen the Sweet November digital stamp release over on the 7KidsCrafts store? SO many adorable bunnies! I decided to use the Shelly Bunny image to decorate an Easter treat box.


I printed out the Shelly B bunny image and colored him in with my prismacolor pencils. I then fussy cut him out.

I used Echo Park's 'Happy Easter' paper collection to make the milk carton treat box. I used Lawn Fawn's Milk Carton die.

The sentiment and heart comes from the sticker sheet in the paper collection, mounted onto white or blue cardstock.  

I popped up the bunny on foam tape and added the sentiment underneath.

I made the heart into a simple tag, using some baker's twine and a mini clothespin from my stash.

Thanks for looking and don't forget to check out more great stamps in the 7kidscrafts store.

This is also my Cute Card Thursday design team project for this week's challenge - Easter. We are sponsored this week by Bugaboo Stamps - a great prize as always.

Happy crafting x

Sweet November Digital Stamp - Shelly Bunny 

1 comment:

  1. Super duper cute Kerys! Love that adorable image and your milk carton design is brilliant! Gorgeous Easter make hun. Stay safe during these scary times hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete