Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2020

Cute Card Thursday - Celebrate

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Celebrate'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I used the super cute 'Sugar' digital stamp from Whimsy Stamps.


I printed out the image and colored her in with my prismacolor pencils. I cut the panel into 3.25" square. I mounted this onto a solid pinkcardstock.

I used papers from Echo Park's Sweet Day 6x6 paper pad. I die cut some banners using Whimsy Stamps Quick Strips die set.

I cut a white panel measuring 5" x 5" and stamped the sentiment using Whimsy Stamps Bold Statements clear stamp set. I masked off the word 'birthdays' and stamped the sentiment in black ink, and then masked off the bottom portion and stamped it in pink ink.

I adhered this panel to a patterned paper measuring 5.25" x 5.25" and then onto a square card base measuring 5.5" x 5.5".

We are sponsored this week by All Dressed Up Stamps, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!


Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x

Sugar - Digital Stamp 
Quick Strips Die Set Bold Statements Clear Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment