Pages

Thursday, November 7, 2019

7KidsCraft Store Guest Designer - The Stamping Village & Catherine Pooler



I stamped the images onto white cardstock and colored them in with my prismacolor pencils. I used a stitched circle die to cut them out.

I used Spellbinders Petite Scalloped Circles Large nestabilitiles die set to cut out the patterned paper form the Catherine Pooler patterned paper. I adhered these together.

I used Lawn Fawn's pillow box die to cut out the treat boxes and filled them with Hershey Kisses.

I wrapped some ribbon from my stash around the box and adhered the images on top using foam tape.

I hope you will go and check out the 7KidsCraft store, make some treat boxes of your own.

Happy Crafting x

Altenew - Clear Stamps Set, Holiday Seals by The Steaming Village Catherine Pooler - 6x6 paper pad, Patterns and Pines Related image

No comments:

Post a Comment